Senior Business Analyst
Objectivestar provides innovative business solutions to clients with different activities. With deep domain expertise in the automotive, finance, telecommunications, energy, construction, travel and transportations industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
- 3+ years of practical experience as a Business Analyst;
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes;
- Ability to create wireframes and screen mockups, dataflow diagrams and carry on technical discussions with the Development team is a must;
- Experience working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables;
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- UML knowledge will be a plus;
- Experience as a Business Analyst in ITSM (ITIL) domain.
- Proficiency in Requirement Gathering, GAP Analysis, Feasibility Study and Impact Analysis.
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand and analyze the business processes, requirements and extensive experience in documenting them into Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional
- Requirement Documents using UML approaches.
- Expertise in defining Business Requirements based on the scope of projects including Documentation of constraints, assumptions, business impacts, project risks, dependencies & scope exclusions.
- Proficient in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP), Joint
- Application Development (JAD) with Business User Groups, Subject
- Matter Experts and IT Groups.
- Proficient in system testing, functional testing, integration testing, User
- Acceptance Testing and have extensive knowledge of applications used for managing the core lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, good English
- ServiceNow knowledge is also helpful