Business optimization & analytics
Objectivestar offers comprehensive services for building business intelligence systems that will allow you to effectively analyze and use the data available in your company for both operational and strategic management.
A well-prepared database, ample opportunities for data analysis and convenient administration make it possible to quickly generate reports from large volumes of data, quickly and easily change their appearance without the involvement of IT specialists.
How it will help your company:
- Clear and flexible data handling
- Efficient and comprehensive use of large amounts of data
- Prompt management decisions based on data from disparate systems
- The ability to quickly respond to changing situations and find the reasons for such changes
Using the most advanced analytical reporting technologies allows our specialists to build systems of any complexity for different categories of specialists: from corporate reporting at the level of the entire company to personal analytics at the level of an ordinary employee or department.
Microsoft products used:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Power BI
- MS Excel Components, MS SharePoint: Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map
Objectivestar cloud analytics service – sales reports from your CRM.
The solution allows you to use cloud computing power for analytics to build reports on sales results from your CRM database.
Stages of implementing a business intelligence system:
We provide a full range of services for building business analytics systems: from optimizing business processes and introducing new KPIs to comprehensive data processing, building analytical models and visualizing indicative indicators.
Analysis of the current situation in the company regarding the needs for business analytics and development of system requirements.
Pre-project examination, including:
- Interviewing Key System Users;
- Definition of indicative indicators;
- Development of functional and technical requirements;
- Determination of its target characteristics.
- Definition of indicators that need to be analyzed (received / produced products, stock in the warehouse, sales, transportation costs, etc.) and sections of their presentation (by product, by period, by region, by branch, by manager, etc.);
- Identification and search of data forming indicative indicators and slices, as well as their sources. The sources can be data accumulated in ERP systems, external data sources (for example, databases of external sites / research companies), reporting of warehouse management systems, electronic document management, check systems, employee databases, etc. located in almost any form of presentation of the source data (Excel spreadsheets, csv files, etc.)
- Formation of the main database on the basis of data received from different sources and in various forms in different ways (via e-mail, import from other databases uploaded to the portal of files, etc.) automatically or semi-automatically;
- Bringing data from different sources to common formats, identifying errors and clearing data from them, bringing the information to the form necessary to form a data model, enriching it with additional measurements
- Building an information core (OLAP cube, data model), on the basis of which reports will be built. This step is the main and most important stage in the development of the BI system, since the correctness of the displayed data depends on it. At this stage, the previously obtained data are combined in a multidimensional database, the relationship between them is built;
- Selection of a cube segment for building a data model for each type of report.
- Construction of the main types of reports and visualization according to the requirements of the Customer: summary tables, various types of diagrams, dashboards, linking vector diagrams and histograms to a map, etc. based on the optimal information from the point of view of the Customer for making management decisions;
- Collaborative Share (SharePoint).
Business intelligence benefits:
Ability to use various tools depending on the task
- Tools for independent business intelligence and information visualization;
- Dashboards – for easy creation and sharing;
- Reports of any complexity, access to tables of several million rows with analysis of information in RAM
Transparency and integration with various systems
- Full integration of various data sources and applications, thanks to this – a single picture of the situation in the organization;
- Transparency and integration with corporate systems;
- Real-time tracking of problems and opportunities;
- Possibility for detailed analytics and immersion in data sources
Deep business information analysis
- A platform for deep analysis of business indicators and the basis for decision making;
- More options for visualization and interactive interaction with information;
- The ability to flexibly customize both the indicators themselves and analytical reports;
- Improved API, great opportunities for development and integration
Benefits of this solution
- Enterprise-wide analytics;
- The ability to make informed decisions in order to reduce production, sales, logistics costs, as well as increase the efficiency of operational activities;
- Increase the capitalization of the enterprise and protect existing investments;
- Reduce instinctively decisions;
- Minimize errors in the study of data and the amount of routine work;
- Quick and timely answers for business, for a more flexible response to market changes
From 2 to 9 months depending on the complexity of the project, the availability of clear requirements, the data described.
Depending on the real needs of the client, our company will select the optimal set of tools and build the exact online business analytics system that best suits your business interests.